Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Thursday, April 07, 2005

MC day 3

Argh.. woke up with a boring note! NOthing to do. Chatted with Irene n Kenneth Ng- 2nd lover (slacker sia... early in the morning can go Mess use internet) in MSN (erm.. at least something to do? haha). Eating mashed potatoes again!(but i like~!) hahaha.

Read the 28fed05 Newsweek abt Pope John Paul II and the Catholics. Realised wateva "rituals" they perform after Pope dies is the same as how it was described in Dan Brown's "Angels n Demons". I think Dan Brown is really a very good writer. He's able to fuse facts n fiction together. (mis-leading somemore... His Da Vinci Code almost stumbled my christian frens) Anyway, his books brought me closer to the Vatican City where all these things will happen. (already read ALL his books) oh i've got an AMBIGRAM! designed by my Fling- Shannon. cool stuff!
NOw reading on the Messiah Code.Better finishes it before Alvin pester me for it again! (Why am i always reading those ANTI-CHRISTIANITY books ar? Nvm.. my Faith is STRONG! Wahahas...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home