Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Thursday, May 05, 2005

JB TRIP~!

Wahahas... It's JB time on Monday~! (Public holiday)SO shuang... Eat seafood again. This time round the trip is more fun cos it's something like a gathering for the ex-N41 gang. Wahahas. Had quite alot of catching up. City Square had a new KTV... think shld try it sometimes. THen Taxi fares all rise liao... on 1st May... Sian.. BUt still it's cheaper then over here!

We shop at holiday plaza then got Jianwei a shirt n i got myself a jacket. Wahahs... CHEAP CHEAP.. immediately buy, immediately wear liao/ Then after tt go FOOT REFLEXOLOGY... Walao... pain like duno wat... (even though went for a few times liao) *faint*

Ate seafood at SENIBONG.. (i think it's how it's spelt) I wasnt really there for the seafood la but more to the company. Cos i dun eat crab, prawn, sotong... *faint* so i eat the *cai(veggie) n some *ba(meat) n the *yu tiao~~~ 11 of us had 14 dishes n guess how much's the bill? RM318.05. meaning each of us pays RM29 which means each pays S$12.60~! erm.. is tt cheap? i think so.. wahahas...

BUt later part i sway.. tried to smuggle some chewing gums but kena caught.. Sian.. how come the police officer so garang tt day? *cry*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home