Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Dota time! There's this LAN shop in the canteen w/c we'll look over with envy at the previous time while on course. Bcos we were not allowed to go. BUt now, We are so free up after they end Ex early and we played Dota consecutive for 3 days! I spent almost 500B on them. *faint* Each hr is 30B. Early in the morning, tis is wat motivates us to wake up. Even before the shop opens at 7.30, we were already queuing outside.. Wahahas. Uncle muz be so happy.. $$$. LOngest record in the shop= 5+hrs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home