Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Before we knew it, 3 weeks passed. TIme to go for RnR. Last bridge game for us there. The night before, we were briefed on wat to do during RnR. The Medical Officer even sabo someone to go up to demonstrate how to put a condom! *faint* Er.. not with his real thing of cos.. The man was given a elastic bandage rolled into the shape of a rod... kayz.. i should stop now if not i'll be accused of being dirty -minded.. (Hey~~ i was juz sharing oni ma...)

XiaoMiFeng

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home