Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Lover 10?

Hahaa... It's hard breaking the 9 barrier! (i had 9 lovers, 2 mistresses n 1 fling at the moment)
Desperate i decided to recruit a new one---> My Encik!! (ops.. but i really do hv an explaination for it..) I was forced to.. by circumstanceS!!!! really! Believe me.. THis was how it goes...

During last parade on fri, we commanders had to stay back awhile to submit our last instalment payment for our DnD.(w/c is at the end of this year) $24.
[Erm.. yah.. DnD stands for Dinner and Dance if u really wana confirm. PLs dun ask me how come got. As much as i want to ans, i really duno. It juz happens and we had to pay $60! well, true for the dinner, but Dance? With who? i Duno!]
Side-track too much.--> anyway, all of us were expected to pay but i couldnt cos when the guys went for nights out, i was doing my duty in the company as "COS". I couldnt book out to withdraw $.

Me:"Encik.. can i pay next week?"
Encik:"Cannot... HOw come the rest can pay, u cant?"
Me:"Ar.. cos that time i got C.O.S then cant book out to withdraw the $$"
Encik:"Also cannot.."
ME: *faint* thinking (then how??)
Encik(cont):"U got so many lovers here, ask them if they got then borrow frm them la.."
Me: -_-''' (so he really knows i got alot of lovers.. ENd of me.. Supposed to be a private joke among us. But this joke oso "seh gor" liao.. nvr use already) "BUt i think they dun hv lei.." ($24 lei! not as if it's a few dollars)
Encik:"Really dun hv? See la.. so many lovers for wat? Dun wana help... They only want sex oni..."
Me: -_-''' (it's not they dun wana help lo.. it's they really got no $$. MAke me paiseh oni..)

SUDDENLY (an idea!! TAke revenge...)

Me(grinning):"Ya lo.. They dun wana help lei... Encik.. i recruit u la.. U help me la.."
Encik(stunned but replied in a joking tone):"HEh heh... U sure anot?? U can tahan ma?? "JIang hai shi lao de la" ok!!"(old ginger still is spicer than young ginger- meaning more experienced)
Me(realised the joke is bounced back to me.. "Zi zuo chong ming-- huo gai"): -_-''' "eh... eh..." (stucked)
Encik:"HOw?"
Me(how? Wat do u mean how? U wan me to say yes?? *faint*):"Huh?" (acting blur)
Encik:"Can pay anot?"
Me(Whoa.. Phew... tot he was refering to the lover thingy.. Paiseh!!):"Can pay next week? Cos they really dun hv la.."
Encik:"PAy next week?(counting the stack of $$ now in his hands..) Ok la.. Then u oso help me collect frm the rest who are not here.."
-End-

Wahahs.. So the moral of the story is "JIang hai shi lao de la".. er.. NO i mean "Choose ur lovers properly".. Eh... no.. i mean.. i mean... I DUNO.. NO MORAL LA!! *pulls hair*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home