Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Friday, November 04, 2005

We were trying this dumb machine that rates how passionate we are.. This is Quan rating..

XiaoMiFeng


Shannon's

XiaoMiFeng

Buck's.. He says he's warm cos he got sweaty palms and thus is wet and humid therefore results is Warm~~

XiaoMiFeng

MINE!! Bwahahaha.. I oso duno why.. I was reluctant to play at 1st but then they say they all play liao so ask me to juz try.. When the results' out, they "Whoa~~!" loudly and stick out their tongues like "tee-goh-peks". *sick* IT'S JUST A DUMB MACHINE!!

XiaoMiFeng

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home