Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Happy New Year

Haha... Abit late. (okok.. very late...)
2005 was quite a turtorous year. I feel so far away from people around me. Many have left the Faith. But GOD's good. He never fail to show me that He's still there for me whenever i needed Him.

Guess i have some catching up to do... Time to raise up! Not to wallow in pity-party anymore. Serve! Get involve! Grow!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my friends around me. You guys are so understanding and forgiving. Many times i couldn't go out with u all due to church activities and you guys understand this priority i always hold.

Thanks to Lt Goh especially for giving me the honor to invite you to my church!

This year i wana work and earn lots of $$! so that i can afford to buy a new tv n frigde for my family. Lolx. God.. Prosper me.. I wana set new goals and be able to fufil them!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Been kind of broke lately, didn't have the feeling of going out. Haha.. Tk God i've Warcraft 3 i can bury myself in but i'm not a pro in the game even though i have been playing it for close to 7mths? haha..

Thanks Brendan for lending me his hard-disk to upload Bleach anime to my computer so that i can watch them during my free time. He's got lots of shows man! OC, SmallVille, Desperate Housewife.. Whoa.. Lend me again lei~~ lolx.. His 80GB hard disk is so much bigger than mine which is only 55GB.. Sian.. I wanted to upload all the shows into my computer but there just isnt enough space. Even if i wanted to, my hard disk will protest by just dying on me.. (crashing) This is a kind of risk i wouldnt want to take. lolx.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People around me have been picking up $$ frm the streets lately.. ARGHHHH.. y isit not me? After the new year countdown at orchard, a guy in front of me picked up $10 and declared to his frens. Before booking in, JS picked up money too.. Sian.. so near yet so far~!! Moreover, i'm broke!! YYYY~~~ YYYYYY~~~~ lolx..

New year resolution: 1.Be humble (head to always face down in a humble look.. so that i can see money on the floor)
2.Be focused (so that i can keep a contant look out for money on the floor)

Craps!!! wahahas...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home