Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Monday, May 22, 2006

Problems!!!

The good news,"Your application for the sponsorship program has been accepted!"

The bad news,"In order to fulfil the part of the agreement, please provide 2 sureties (guarantors)"

The ugly---> like cant find lei...

$$ is such sensitive issue.. Well said abt the phrase,"Money matters, hurts relationship" literally frm chinese, "tan qian shang gan qing"
I dun really blame ppl for not being able to help due to 1 reason or another cos if it's me, i would also think twice or thrice even many times as it concerns... MONEY~!

I hate it manz.. seriously.. So far oni my sister is able to help. I just need 1 more.. I hate it when i was frm a so call not so well to do family. My dad is willing to help but... he's bankrupt. My mum doesnt draw a monthly salary.. i hate myself for being erm.. not so well to do. If not i wun even consider going for any sponsorship program and to subject myself to all these lame contractual stuffs. If i had the $$ i would go OVERSEAS or even SIM to get myself a decent DEGREE instead of a Diploma.. And of course i will fulfil the agreement no matter wat. It concerns my future!

Even if i drop out(highly not possible) i will pay for the compensation myself.. cos i really dun like to owe ppl favors.. haizz.. sian.. Who can help? wahahas... see la.. ask ppl to sign the agreement oso a kind of "owe favors" already.. Sian.. Contradict myself. Wat to do? Wahahas....

(maybe shld ask my customers in the club to help me..) arghhh... no i'm juz kidding.. This is driving me crazy.. arghhh...

(But there's some who's interested to kmow.. ) OH ... SHUT UP!!

(And.. they got Money!!.... )*BISH*

Sorry.. Got to deal with the devil inside me..

(Never ask, never know~~)

Sorry guys, Excuse me.. *BISH *WHAMP *PIANG *BOX (sound of boxing the devil)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home