Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy

Yes.. Happy! Is where i worked.. And Yes!! Happy is how i felt when i quitted. Anyway, sparing the details of why i wana quit, there's a tribute to some of the staff over there!

James--> the 1st floor supervisor whom shannon, kenneth n me worked under.. he's really the best flair master in singapore manz.. it's really gr8 working under him

Wan--> the 2nd floor supervisor. He's like the forever cheerful n enthusiatic guy.

Of cos and the rest of the Happy staffs who ROCKS!! i shld say.. YOung Chinese staffs.. well, not to be discriminating but of cos there's some reason y i say so here.. It's realy Great working with u guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home