Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Hello..

Sorry.. Well i have not really abandon this blog of mine yet.. Just that i am abit lazy or busy to blog nowadays.. Maybe what i am going through now is just mandane.. routine or so. Maybe to roughly share...

I'm taking Dip in Hotel Management in SHATEC. Signed Bond with Meritus Mandarin Hotel. Yup, so I'm a sponsored trainee.

Studying and working at the same time. 3 days in school, the next 4 days of the week, i'll have to go back to the hotel for attachment, worked according to the schedule each dept plans, and given 1 day off. To the hotel, we are considered full time employees n so call studying part time in school. That is why i have no holidays. I will have to work in my hotel whenever there's no school. =(

Yup, sometimes will have test here and there.. Coping well so far.. aiya.. boring la.. nothing much de.. haha.. Yup, that's all..

(CRY~~~~!! I'm reduced to a no-life student n worker..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home