Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Truely like wat "luge" slogan suggests, "once is never enough" So.. must go again next time.. haha..

"LUGE"

Height limit.. must be more than 110cm..


Up n UP we go.. The gals were scraming all the way.. arghh.. i still wan my ears..



This is the duno call eat but it brings us up to where all the carts will be..



Both pictures were taken to show how the wordings on Becky's shirt will read with and without reflections of the mirror. Here it's "hate".






It's Love here.. Cool eh..





This is the beautiful fake waterfall next to the swimming pool. I dun dare to go under it cos the falling water droplets will kill me.. (i got sunburn ma)
On the train for Dinner..
Waterfall at night.. very nice..
At cafe Del Mar.. Next to the swimming pool. See.. i'm like a LObster!!
LOsbter among "mermaids".. haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home