Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Friday, April 08, 2005

MC day 4

Interview!!

Sng goes visit Abel to interview him how's it like having a 5 days MC after removing his 3rd wisdom tooth.

Sng:"Hi Abel, how's ur diet like these fews days?"
Abel:"Poh-tay-tohs, poh-tay-tohs, poh-tay-tohs~! Neber in my lifeef i ate so mooch poh-tay-tohs... Now my face looksss lyke poh-tay-tohes (cos swollen ma~~ hello~?) NOw i sound lyke 1 too! wahahax (u know "chia gang dang" ppl sipeks powderful england?) Getting abit sick ouf it liaozz... Maybi can take foto n show~ Nah.. u wan soomme anotz?"
Sng: (-_-)"'

Sng: "Then how r u feeling now so far?"
Abel: "Fee-ling bettoor liaox.. At leest not so painful animores. I ting the si-well oso subside abit. Feel lyke gog-ing out but kept rwayning de! Think stay at hoomme la... Dun wana go out "xian Chou". Oredi quite Lang Gah Face liao still wana go out show my Lang Gah + siwo-llen poh-tay-toh face? I ting by the time i si-tep out, whole siwreet become quiet.. hmmm..(everybody goes hiding INSTANTLY) but stay at hoomme oso sian... Nothing to do.
Go out la...
Stay la...
Go out la...
Stay la...
(repeats above for x10000000000000 times till night comes)
Sng: Zzzzzz
(Interview not able to carry on coz Abel starts his endless loop deciding whether to go out or not~!)

Abel: "Harlow harloe~~ Door tt way pls... dun drool on my oredi blood stained pillow!"

**(Pardon Abel's language. He's not able to speak well due to his swollen gum! Talk like "lau hong" lidat)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home