Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Thursday, May 05, 2005

3 Cheers for SYF...

I think there's 3 things in life tt i cant do w/o... 1)MONEY (who no need?) 2)Handphone (even if sometimes i go out of my hse, if i realised i forgot to brought it out, i'll still go back no matter wat~!) 3)INTERNET. (was using Maxonline FLexiplan n activate it during weekends de but then i cant help it~! I WANA BLOG~! Wahaha...)

Was attached to SYF to be their ushers... Initially we had to report in our Smart no.4 uniform... Tk God Sgt Santosh so call negotiate for us to go in CV~! But being involved in SYF is such a cool thing man... Stay out, still hv free food... Wahahs... Initially got shocked tt we're attached to tis cos i nvr hear of army personnels attached to tis type of thing...

Some parents when they know we're frm the army, tot we are those do office jobs de.. Walao... no loh... We're COMBAT FIT K? nvm... Then last time i duno (n i dun care) how SYF works... Like those who got GOLD la... Silver la... tt kind. Now i know. Then 1 more thing... i realised it's always the very good schs got very good results de... Mostly GOLD. Walao.. i was sitting down there in the hall but then it all sounds so much the same lor... all very good. how they come up with this judging thing sia... i feel it's abit bias lei...

Then those very good JC have alot of ppl taking part in each item de.. LIke the not short of ppl lidat. oni those so cal lousier schs hv "manpower" shortage. So i was thinking isit cos got more ppl then got more power then they sing louder then they get beter graddes? Nvm... See they way they cheered when the judges announced the results, how they cry n scream.... Whoa... makes me miss my JC life so so so much... I NEVER REGRETTED GOING TO JC LOR... (*even though quite lousy la...)

Picture speaks a thousand words...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home