Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Thursday, June 23, 2005

THursday

Is there really no love in tis present time? Isit juz all about lust? Well, it seems that nowadays ppl dun seems to treat BGR seriously as wat it is last time. SO many "playboys n playgals" ard. Stories after stories i heard. Arghh... Divorce cases are so common nowadays too.

I asked myself this question because i had a conversation with a campmate and he mention something like,"I DO NOT like tis gal but i'm trying to make her fall for me" THis sentence really irks me. WAt was his motive then, for trying to make a gal fall for himm yet he doesnt hv the slightest bit of interest in her? IT sure sounds like a cheater to me. It sure does disapppoint me when i hear he say these words. It juz reminds me of some other ppl i know whom i oso encounter..

That day listening to "yin yue ri li-- FM933" there was this gal who wrote in to the station. She got to know this colleague who treats her very nice, buy flowers and all tt. Then they got together very fast. It was a sweet few mths of courtship but then suddenly, he starts treating cold towards her... then even though not officially broken up, he was caught being nice to another gal in the company. wat she realised then was tt the guy was actually a "hua hua gong zi". She was of cos devastated and wat she was most upset abt was why the guys in the company knowing that the guy was lidat, didnt warn her abt him. I feel upset for her.. so i tot it was juz a clever plot to cheat gals out of their feelings... Does this sound familiar? MAKIN A PERSON FALL FOR U (Getting wat u really want frm her) w/o really loving the person?? Of cos i knew some other guys who r lidat too... but.... WHY??

That's why i nvr nvr nvr trust in relationships... Even friendships sometimes. i was SINGLE all these while i was on EARTH! i saw too many failed relationship to make me want to believe. I'M OSO A GUY K? and let me say tt ALL guys r HORNY!! yup, sometimes i juz feel so tempted to so call "cheat" but why do i wana do tt? It hurts me to see my sisters and my mum suffers, why wuld i wana do the same harm to other ppl's sisters? I wanted to tell those guys who hv this "playful" mentality to reflect!!! WULD U DO THIS TO UR OWN SISTER? OR HOW WULD U FEEL IF SOMEBODY ELSE DID WAT U DID TO UR OWN SISITER?

Yah, though i enjoy the company of frens and I may look very sociable on the outside but i seriously like to be alone.. (this my true best frens knew.. i told them) BUT PLS... DUN LEAVE ME one by one after i say this... this is juz how i feel k?? Wahahas.. I wuld like to say i may be alone but seriously i dun feel lonely. ANd i think i no need a gf now.. (so guys.. stop asking me when am i getting one... TIme will come... not now!)

TO BE CONTINUED...

1 Comments:

  • At 1:34 PM , Blogger baisheng said...

    人?常把喜??作?
    你可以喜?烤肉,喜?睡?
    但你?法去?
    你?:我??咪,我?巧克力,我?听音?
    ?些都不是?,是喜?

    喜?是短?的
    你可以今天喜?,明天不喜?
    ?是一种承?,
    ?你?:我?你?
    是告??方,你可以信?我,把未?交?我
    ?种承?,不光是喜?就算

    喜?是外在的,是物?的
    ??是?在的,是心?的
    人??是因外在的喜?而在一起
    然后因??在的不和而分?
    因?他??把喜??作?


    然而
    ?一?人并不一定要在一起
    ?是珍惜在一起的日子
    ?是??方健康快?地活下去
    ?是在忙碌拼搏的日子里?人感到暖心
    ?是?著,?是?定

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home