Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Eh... ALot of things happen but.. i forgot. so no blogging abt my so called daily lives over the past few days. Hmm... I think i shld make it a habit to write down my tots somewhere then over the weekend can update.

Anyway, went for Bike lesson 4. FAILED. Argh.. Another $$ wasting event. HE say i never give way to oncoming vehicle at the cross junction in the yellow box. I did.. i slowed down (tt's wat i'm taught in SDC). but he say cannot, muz STOP! Irritating! I feel that SSDC is not really a learning centre for bike. THEY DIDNT really teach us anything at all... ALL they did is juz let us "play" with the bike... let us go circuit then see if we made any mistakes then if we ever made any, they'll make us repeat the lesson. It feels like a test everytime i go. SO STRESSED... SIAN to the max.

BUt Tk God got Game boy.. was playing while on my way to meet my campmates for KTV session. Felt better after wining a few battles i the game. Wahahas... i oso found out some scratches on the gameboy cover.. Siao liao.. duno if it's already there or wat... hope junkiat not angry if not, another $$ wasting event. need to buy cover for him... arghh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home