Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

End of frame dinner... This guy looks like Sly.. And those dancers... Rest assured.. All real ladies.. (eh.. or maybe they were so successful i can differciate) Anyway, THEY CANT DANCE! It's not even syncronised at all. They were not rehearsed. SIngers cant really Sing. NO wonder after the 5th dish, all the liaisons start leaving. Well, it's free for them. BUt we paid! SO we muz make every cents worth! Stayed and kept on Swallowing the food. Without even give a damn about the dancers on stage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home