Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Taiwan Memories

Hopefully i'll not get charged for posting those pics i took in military camp over there manz... lolx. Dun dare to blog in camp oso for fear history will repeat itself. That time my encik saw all the bad stuffs in wrote abt him in my blog~~ Probably tt's the reason y i always get weekend duties.. Wahahas.. But he didnt realised i love weekend duties! can save so much $! and it's super slack... nobody's in camp to watch wat u're doing~~ so free~~ no little or almost zero fone calls...

All these pics were taken long ago.. juz didnt hv the means to get them posted.

Maybe will post the thailand trip next week~~

Yee Man~~ When's the diving trip??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home