Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Friday, November 18, 2005

Ass-saving

This is to ans my laopo's qn... "Where's Tom?"

He waited since 9.05am (original meeting time is 9.30 but then changed to 10.30 the previous night but he didnt know) till 10.33am then he went back home...
Wat Patience! If it were me, i wait for half-an-hr i go liao.. He waited more than an hr!! Impressed. Wat really amazed me was he reached the mrt at 9.05!! (so it's proven! Japanese are NEVER late!) we shld learn frm them!

We were told somewhere in this week about blogs... 3 ppl were CHARGED after they posted bad comments n vulgarities about thier army superiors.. Whoa... scary.. I hope my entries about my Encik will never be found out.. Anyway, to prevent getting charged, i think i sould at least write something good abt him.. Wahahas...

Because of him, We "newly posted-in-cpl" (1 yr ago into the company) no need to do prowling for our guard duties. He fought hard to insist that we were commanders to be and thus not supposed to do prowling jobs.
When we came back from Ex. Rolling Thunder(In thai during July) , we had no transport back to camp. (our in bound is midnight 3am) He intended a van and be the driver himself! 3am in the night! Although thru the journey, he dozed off a few times, w/c makes the journey erm.. scary, i really appreciate wat he did. And.... MAny....... others? wahahas...

(did i juz saved my ass? wahahas... i hope so. BUt the blogs about my Encik were quite interesting which i wouldnt like to delete it frm my blog)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home