Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Saturday, November 12, 2005

ZOO!!

Actually we decided to go cos we wanted to bring our jap fren, tom, to visit.. but we were late!! (eh.. not me.. those supposed to meet him at amk mrt station! i met them at the zoo entrance) TOM's MISSING! i guess he got tired of waiting? I'm not sure.. He doesnt hv a hp.. and we contact thru emails!! (so lao tu...)

I was like,"What?? he's missing? (when i met the rest at the zoo)" (thinking- then wat's the point of coming here? I dun like ZOO, it's so boring!! i went cos nobody felt like going then i "sacrifise" myself to be the 1st person to confirm my attendance) But he really is missing!! We felt realy bad...

Anyway, we dun hv to pay. PAuline got free passes. (if not for the free passes, i would hv gone back home) wahahas.. *Gian Pheng Gian Sai* (BRC teach de)

I was impressed with the entrace. It changed alot, more attractive.(the last time i went to the zoo was when i'm erm... sec3?).. so i was thinking the interior must hv changed alot too.. But.. To my disappointment, NOt really... Tk GOd for the free passes if not i would hv killed myself for paying erm.. $18 i guess? for the entrance. Took some stupid pics..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home