Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Friday, December 16, 2005

Jenny's Wedding

This is the 3rd time i'm attending a wedding. It falls on last week, sunday 11/12/05 at suntec ballroom 3.

This year seems like a season of love i guess.. Seems like everybody is getting married or getting attached. Wahahas.

People will then ask me,"Hey.. then when's your turn?"
I would then reply,"Eh.. nobody wants me lei.. "Lang Gah Face.."" lolx.. they'll just laugh.. Tk God for this little excuse.. wahahas..

BUt then again, if i were ti ever get married, i'll hv to be SUPER DUPER RICH! cos i have big extended families. Mother side alone, as u can see, is already so many people. Not to mention oso my father's side whom i got 3 other grandmas.. (cos my granddad married 4 wives but then the 4th one lost contact liao) plus my aunts n uncles frm their side. Plus my wife's extended family (hope it's small) and add on to it, my sec sch frens from 2 diferent schs, my poly frens, my jc frens, my working colleagues, my army frens, my church frens and my wife's frens too (hope it's not alot too) *so selfiish, juz hoping her side little ppl.. wahahas*
Whoa.. see see. so many ppl de.. *faint* think hv to put up 50-70 tables. wahahas

$$$ 1st b4 relationships manz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home