Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Friday, December 09, 2005

U've been tagged

Er.. A quiz i decided to name? Frm Yeeling's Blog.. Hmm.. Weird quiz.. But here goes.. (should ask frm ppl to comment abt me ma..) lolx

5 Weird things about me:
1. I dun usually brush my teeth at night... (eeeeeeee...... but my teeth still nice lei)
2. I am a SUPER DUPER sleepy bug..
3. I only shower once a day. (save Water ma...) but dun hv BO. (i hope)
4. I always leave my things lying around (because i'm untidy) but i always managed to find my stuffs whenever i need. (if someone else tidy it for me, i'll get mad cos i would not be able to find my stuffs)
5. I'm always on a hunt for new lovers... (currently i got 10, 2 mistresses, 1 fling) *grins*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home