Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Friday, February 03, 2006

Nice one...

Yah.. Exactly.. NICE ONE to the ONE above.. hehe.. Y i say so? Well, remember i said i dislike PINK? And i promised my frens that they will never get to see me wear PINK ever? I juz had a "breakthrough" on chinese new year.. Wat follows is amazing.. i now had 4 PINK shirts!

I washed a new RED colour shirt with the rest of my laundry.. (i should have known...) Yes.. The colour FADES! ALL my white shirts in the washing machine got dyed... White+RED=PINK!! 4 in total. God is interesting and colourful. He must be telling me,"Hello... Pink also not bad ma.. NOw i must make u get used to it.." Well, tks.. Guys in camp, think soon you al will get to see a PINK P.T.I shirt on me.. Tks... lolx...

OH... i errr.. LOved Pink now~~ *faint* i now dislike RED!!! >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home