Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Saturday, May 27, 2006

WAT IS WRONG???!!!!???

I hate it.. seriously. I dun care if i used such a strong word.

I Failed my pract 8 yet again wasting $30++ n time.. This time i was really confident i wuld pass yet i didnt. The instructor claimed i wobbled and i wasnt good in general riding.. BUt then HE WAS THE ONE WHO COMMENTED I WAS GOOD IN GENERAL RIDING A FEW WEEKS AGO WHEN HE OSO HAPPEN TO BE MY TESTER!! juz tt i admit i didnt do so well for my circuit.. Sian..

Checked my pay..

YEt again theey missed my bonus!! WAT THE~~~! so i hit my target for nothing for the past 2 mths??

WAt is wrong?? I hate this feeling... KInda cheated.. Demoralised...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home