Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Monday, June 19, 2006

Old, Forgetful, Stress, Broke..

That title sort of sums up everything i'm facing now.

Why do i keep mixing up FAR EAST PLAZA and LUCKY PLAZA? Working there for mths yet still cant differenciate.. arghhh...
"WHere are u going for lunch?"Someone asked
"Oh Far East Plaza.." I happily replied.
"Whoa.. That's quite far frm here right?"
"NO.. juz cross the road reach already.." *grins*
"Eh.. u mean Lucky Plaza?"
"Oh.. oh ya.. ya, ya, ya.. Hahaha.."

ANd why do i always mix up All the QUAYS??
"You know where's Butter Factory?" Someone asked.
"Yeah.. it's at Boat Quay.." i replied..
"So where isit near?"
"Oh i mean it's at Clarke Quay.." i corrected myself..
"huh? ok.. where isit near?"
"It's near Gallery Hotel.." i confidently replied.
"(totally confused) But tt's MS wat.."
"Oh ya.. sorry.. MS.. heh heh"

It just goes to show i'm old.. forgetful n confused..

Stress cos i had to coordinate alot of things..
A. Diving Trip this coming weekend. Liase with our instructor and jonas, bert, seng n cynthia.. *COuntless Sms-es and calls

B. Signing of agreement for my studies and the planned 1st TCC(The cousin club) meeting. Liase with my HR manager, my cousin, my sis... *Countless calls and sms-es of reminders, confirmation, reservation, wake up calls..

C. Up-coming YJ alumni performance with my band members n the committee. *Countless calls ans SMS-es to confirm meeting place, time, selection of songs, time available, borrowing of equipments..

D. Preparation for a likely mobilisation... Chosen as the Det 2I/C. *Calling up the members in my vicinity, informing them, updating of status, liase with my I/C and Ops Room...

*A+ *B+ *C + *D= $$$$
SURPRISE TO MY THIS MTH's HP BILLS!!!! broke.. *faint

Plus i had the most Expensive lunch ever! $6.50 for a plate of wantan mee!! *faint*

When i was at the food court(usually i juz eat in the staff canteen cos it's cheap but i tot of trying something different today) I set myself out on a mission to hunt for cheap good food. Hmm... but i guess it was mission impossible. Saw Nasi Briyani w/c is so tempting but it cost $5!! So i passed.. then i saw.. WANTON MEE.. my favorite! But to my disappointment.. It's NOT cheap! $4.50 for a small plate. i mean i was already thinking abt having this for lunch cos of the price. Nevertheless, i decided since tt's wat caught my eye and i begin to feel my craving, i went up to the counter...

"Auntie.. Yun Tun Mian..." I ordered over the counter
"Hao.. Lai, YI WAN YUN TUN MIAN.. (she yells at the cook).. (turning to me)Yao bu yao jia Char shao"
(She's asking if i want to add some bbq pork)
So i was there wondering.. I always tot wantan mee will hv char siew.. how come she asked me this question.
"eh.. Yao.." (yes!) was my reply..
"Hao.. JIA CHAR SHAO!! (she screams to the cook)..." (punching keys on the cash register) *CHING* "Lai... ni de $6.50.."
*FAINTS*
$6.50!!!!! a plate of WANTON MEE for $6.50?? i can get 3 plates elsewhere!! I punished myself for not ordering any desserts for the rest of the day... =(
It's the most expensive WANTAN MEE EVER!!! and the amt of CHAR SIEW they added is not much at all.. So little yet an additional charge of $2?? Arghhhh... Shld hv stick to Nasi Briyani.. Wanted to save that miserable $0.50 yet end up paying EXTRA $1.50.. Arghh.. (Stab myself)

I promised myself not to ever eat in food court again.. (back to Canteen tml)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home