Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Easy Prey??

Am i? Why is it always me to get cheated most of the time? Am i really that easily conned? or just because i really trust people easily? too easily?

Just recently, my sec sch mate called me for some help. He was in need of $$. I been through how was it like being poor and desperate for some cash. But thankfully, i've got a fren--> Ray who really trusts me and brought me through my toughest period. (He lent me $$) but i did not broke the trust. I return the $$ immediately once i got my pay. So, i agreed to lend the guy some $$ to which i think is a huge amt cos i am not a very rich guy. Yet, over the past few mths, this guy had been avoiding my calls n sms. Even when i introduced jobs to him, he did not even bother.. I guess i will not get back the $$.

I am upset.. very upset. Why do people want to do such thing to me? This is not the 1st time it happens. I just dislike it when people took my trust for granted. Maybe some what some of my friends told me is right.. I shldnt trust people easily.. too easily.. even my closest friends?? i duno..

I once heard someone say,"Beware of your friends.. you will get betrayed by them.." I was quite affected at first cos i was thinking who will really do that to your friends? But now, i'm beginning feel that it's true.. i heard of many friend's parents who got cheated by their business counterparts and stuffs. Haiz.. How sad..

Am i going to change?? I duno.. Just feeling disappointed. I just dont wish to be another heartless guy and ignore someone who truely needs my help. Arghh.. Confusing.. i need help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home