Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Monday, June 25, 2007

Time goes by.. SO quckly!!

In an blink of an eye, i'm completing my 1 yr in my Hotel Management Course.. So it's 1 more week's time to say bye bye to F&B but hello to Front Office.

Front Office sounds more glam but i still prefers F&B cos it's where all the action is. However, it might be too soon to judge cos i've never been to Front Office yet. So, hopefully i can adapt well to it.

NO more dirty, soiled pants or shirts (F&B spills) but soon.. Jackets n all. Wah.. formal.. and sounds scary.. but excited too.. Wish me all the best..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home