Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Friday, April 08, 2005

MC day 5

Wat the~! Finally can come here. Was trying to log on to tis the WHOLE day la~ this is the 3rd time i'm writing tis but not as farnie as the 1st one liao i think cos lost the essence liao... arghhhh...
Anyway, let's get back to business. Excited to share my "chou si" (ugly stuffs). (-_-)'''
Today is the end of my MC... But no needa book in... yeah~ tt means i got long week out... And Pay's coming!!!
1st thing in the morning, hp "BEep Beep"-- reads "Kenneth Fang,(my camp lover no.3)passed his TP! (whoa... so good...when's my turn?) SMS him to congratulate him then he replied next time we can drive "wulu places hv car *censored*". (-_-)''' Wat the~~! but jokingly of cos! wahaha...
Yesterday actually they (Shannon n Kenneth Ng) wana go chiong de, Shannon la, insist going out la cos he say he bathe, gel hair n put perfume liao... if not can slack at his hse hv "MALIBU PINEAPPLE" again. But i kept nagging saying it's boring then bo bian ended up in Kbox sing till 5am! (Sucks... tot i promised myself not to go for such taxing activities anymore?) Miraculously i can Tahan! maybe cos i slept to much the past few days! lolx. It was ladies nite at Kbox then Shannon say over the counter "then tt means he half price la? (pointing to me) Tks eh~! Throughout they like eat wrong medicine! they sing sad love songs then wallow they dun hv GF then touched me! try to pinch my neh neh la... say wat wana grab my BALL BALL. Wat the~! *bish* punch them like siao then let them smell my socks manz... SICKOs~! Kenneth Ng stayed over my place.
And if tt's not enough, Kenneth Ng told me Encik mentioned abt me when i was on MC. (Tot it was something good)It was like any other day when Encik gives "lectures" on how to be good commanders(w/c sometimes he cant do it himself) and goes,"... in the coy, there must be good and evil commanders... like angels n demons, u know, hv u guys read the book? Angels n Demons? ah... the Devil is someone like Kenneth Ng, pumps the tropper like siao. Then the angel ar... is like.... our beloved Sng.... (*paused for awhile)... let ppl F*** backside oso can..." (Everybody laughs hysterically) (-_-)''' Wat the~! Tks encik! HOw i wish i can include the emoticon showing the middle finger here. BUt the thing is.... HOW HE KNOWS SIA? wahahas... Maybe was caught in the act when YiXiang (Camp LOver NO.6) or Kenneth Ng "raped" me or i screamed till the coy office can hear (And tt's LOUD~!) lolx. WHY? Sec Sch lidat, (with ppl like You Teck, Kenny, the 6 musketeers) NS oso lidat~! WEI SE MO? JIU MING AR~! WO SI YUAN WANG DE~! NAN DAO "LANG GAH" face YEH YOU CUO? TIAN AR~!
Spoil my reputation leh.
Slowly i'll reveal all my lovers in camp. Wahahas. (Machiam like the Angels n Demons where the cardinal's murder is slowly revealed) Hope Irene gets the "Secret of Angels n Demons" book for me. *Hint HInt
This week like alot of GAY SHIT for me leh. ANd how come i so LOH SOH today? Wahahas... maybe it's the beginning of the weekend n PAY"S coming~! I know u guys exams over liao so my pay's saving for KTV sessions n movies with u guys! i still owe someone movie~!
Hope next week no more gay liao. lolx. (-_-)'''

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home