Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Book In liaoz... Si BEi Sian~~

JUz lidat 3 days of SYF invlovement gone. I really like it la.. Stay out... Away frm camp... FRee food... Walao.. Gonna miss it manz...

Yesterday went to one of my fren's place to learn how to play WARCRAFT... Walao... n i think he very rich leh... 3 STOREies~! (mine oso 3 but then is 3-room) (-_-)''' Manz... I cant wait to lay my hands on them again... I think it's so fun la... Think i oso distracted him cos he thinks i very "sua gu" cos everything oso duno... then reaction very big when something new comes up. (eh... it's me lor~! Wahaha) ARGHH.... Then after tt took cab home cos no more bus liao *sian* then dinner oso nvr eat tt's y stomach kept growling crying for attention. THen the taxi driver almost sent me to the wrong place la.. I say "Sin Ming" he tot "Sims Drive" Walao... Tk GOd i know how to read some road signs manz... He drove all the way to Upper Aljunied road i think then i say...
Me:"eh... Uncle... I think Wrong place lei... i go Sin MIng u know?" (sudden brake)
Driver:"huh? Sims Drive right?" (i almost fainted)
Me:"no... Sin Ming... HOw can u hear Sin ming as Sims drive?"
Driver:"but then juz now u say in english right?"
Me:"yah... n i say Sin Ming"(Walao... Chn or Eng, Sin Ming is oso pronounced as Sin MIng wat... How can become Sims Drive?) *fainting*
But then after tt he got gave some discount la... Charge me $8 instead of $11. Whoa... He "heng" ar... KNow how to "zuo ren" if not i burn the Taxi manz.. LOLX.

Was toking to Yixiang(lover No.6) during SYF... he complained i nvr tk him for helping me so call "heal" my bruise in my back cos he kept presssing my G-spot. OPs... i mean the bruise cos everytime he press it i'll go "ar... ar..." K.. Nvm.. Anyway, he sometimes over do it la... but no choice i know hv to bear with it cos if not wun heal. But quite touch he oso got read my blog de...

The band supporters frm the schools r like going for some F4 concert or wat... Walao... Early in the morning queueing up for the tickets liao. we open door at 9.45 but then 8.15 i think got ppl liao.. Show starts at ten. THroughout was SUPER BUSY la... ALOT OF PPL TO CONTROL LEI. BUt Tk GOd for it cos i was Super Sleepy la.. SLept at abt 2 yesterday then today woke up late. Supposed to meet Shannon at 7.45 but woke up at 7.40 *faint* then cant find any black or blue polo T-shirt. End up wear my erm... lower Sec sch tt time wear de... It's like SUPER short. SUPER Small.. Then got ppl ask me "eh... tis ur meimei's t-shirt ar?" *faint* Then Sgt Santosh say... "Sng ar...u wear lidat makes u very approachable u know? Hv u ever had someone who come to u n ask if u're gay?" *SEh... Faint even more* lolx. "everthing try once k?" (someone save me frm this pls?)

Sian.. Heard tml got SOC. BOok in today liao.. ENd of freedom. BUt nvm... suffer for awhile oni then can book out liao... Heheh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home