Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Drunk? Opsss....

Wake up seh seh... Feel like vomitting then surprised to see HOng Quan online in MSN. He finally has his MSN. SO can send me pics. Wahahs

Yesterday met up with some of my Ex YJ frens for a small gathering. Wahaa got so much to catch up. Promised them to get something for them tis coming juky trip to Thailand (again??) *sian* Yiqi told me my blog too long liao need to highlight some impt pts but then i find it quite troublesome lei... Need to always put the "font" thingy... Then she told me,"oh.. no need ma... can juz go n hightlight then change the colour..." I was like,"huh? got such thing meh?" NOw then i realised al the while i was at the "Edit Html" WALAO... Sia Sway~~ NOw changing of font color is so much easier~!

Met up my campmates at "Chinablack" to chill cos Lt Rean ORDing liao...(so good) Then he open bottles invite us. AT 12 then the crowd start coming in, b4 tt was like... EMPTY~! Then i think i drink abit too much for me to bear. (i seriously drink oni abit) then seh seh... The next moment i know i was sitting at Newton Circles (if i'm not wrong) I oso duno wat time we left n how we left... er... nvm... Think i oso vomitted. *yucks*

Think later not going anywhere liao... staying at home anyway my CG members hving CG at my place. (my hse very small duno if can squeeze so many ppl.. see how later~~) YM... waiting for u to return S'pore i bring u chill out k? i promised u de~~~ Think i wana sleep somemore... Seh...

Went Ice^3 with Ken.F, Shannon, YX, Benny, Alvin. Supposed to meet at 10.15 but then all late~~ Then those pretty gals not working there then they find it quite disappointing. Actually i dun wana go but then Shannon like very pissed cos kept insisting i put him aeroplane. Walao.. no choice anyway, free transport ma.. Wahaha.... Return home at 1.30. Seh.. tml prqactical at 8am.. Duno how...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home