Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Friday, June 24, 2005

Friday

Parade Rehearsa again today! Tired. DOing the same thing OVER N OVER again. IT's super boring and unnecessary! ANd the weather today like "ki siao". Rained in the morning.. then in the afternoon sun so hot. Ya.. and we went thru the the rehearsal despite the strange weather condition. ABBIBAS again.

I cant sleep yesterday... NOt cos of wat happen... COs i ate too much! Alvin ordered too much food for himself then as i'm the "gian peng gian sai" person, i finishes it for him.. (if not he'll throw away!!) Too full to be able sleep. The moment i lie down, i feel like vomiting. Wahahas..

Irene juz went oversea today to attend her bf's bro wedding... in BATAM! ANd jillian juz returned frm Isreal trip.

Tks alvin for sending me half the way home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home