Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Friday, August 05, 2005

Learn to Cherish while we still can.

I juz returned frm my fren's granddad's wake. Erm... I'm not good in this. A few questions i myself cant answer...
But i feel that why wuld ppl oni cry n regret oni when a person leave this world? Why not learn to cherish and forgive while we still can? Do we always hv to learn the hard way? Do ppl oni know how to cherish oni when they lose something?

Is heritance tt impt? Does it matter where it goes? y wuld family members wana fight for it?

Will ppl cry for me when i die? (ops... 7th mth.. Sensitive)

1 Comments:

  • At 11:45 PM , Blogger baisheng said...

    不要等到明天,
    才?所?的人知道你?他的?。
    不要等到明天,
    才原??方的??。
    不要再????得到化解之前
    就一走了之

    因?,每次你遇?某人,既是一切都如此平常,很有可能是你?最后一面。

    可是偏偏有?候,有些秘密
    都必?等到最后一刻才能全?托出

    多?奈……

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home