Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Monday, October 31, 2005

ON leave!

Yes... i'll be clearing leave this coming week. Tks to the public holidays.. Well, these days were not actually chosen by me.. It's dictated by my OC (Officer-Commanding--> weird eh..) . And knowing tt it's not actually save to stay in s'pore while u're on leave cos anytime the ppl in camp may call u back to do something.. Er.. I dun wan that. Therefore we planned an overrseas outing! TO KL! Wahahas..

WIl be staying at Shannon's place. (accomodation taken care of) Cool. Will take many many many pictures.. Wahahas.. I'm become vain-er!! Nvm.. Yup, looking forward to this budget trip and a time to let our hairs down! (Hope all these activities wun burn a hole in my pocket) Budget Budget!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home