Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Saturday, November 19, 2005

BOring~~

Yup.. Boring Saturday.. Wanted to go out but couldnt find anybody to go out with me.. (I'm seldom lidat cos i'll mostly go out by myself. I do enjoy going out alone cos i feel free to roam about. I may be alone but i'm not lonely~! =D ) Then it rains.. Sian~~

Stayed at home the whole day. Tot can play warcraft or dota. BUt my sister oso didnt go out and she paid more for the internet connection than me so i got no choice but to let her play her online game (R.O.S.E).

BORING!!! my mind is screaming out.. I gota find something to do~~! Finally i allow my creative juices to take control--> to do something for my cell grp members.. Time passes by fast manz~~ before i knew it, dinner time...

Kena "drag" to do some cooking. MY dad was like:"COme, Ziqin.. GO cook~~!" I was like:"HUH~~ okok.."(But my mind was thinking.. "i duno how~~!")

It was the 1st time i had to "disect" a chicken..(yes! 1 whole of it..) and to Chop it into pieces... it was kinda awkward.. Cos i duno how to hold the chicken at the correct places so that i can cut it properly. AWKWARD! The worse part is.. holding the neck.. It feels like.. erm.. duno if i shld say this.. "manhood.." erm.. nvm... i meant it was juz werid...

BUt great experience man.. MY sister oso kena.. SHe cook vegetables.. NOt bad sia~~ Wahahas..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home