Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Day 4 in KL 03/11/05

Again lack of sleep.. Man.. Was awaken by Quan's HP alarm!! (He was sleeping next to me). Packed up n clean the place abit before we left.

When we reached the bus terminal at 11.30am, we were told there weren't any buses already.. *arghhh* They say all fully booked. Then they say got those yellow malaysian school bus. *faint* They wanted to charge us RM30 somemore..
Desperate now cos they say the next earliest VIP SUPER COACH is at 4.30pm. *sian* by the time we reach s'pore midnight liao. But Tk GOd.. We managed to find an agent that gives us good news. A new bus coming and is going to JB, setting off at 12.30pm... VIP SUPER COACH SOMEMORE! but we had to pay RM35.
Hmm.. better than nothing. I rather pay 5 more bucks for better seats n comfort than to sit in a crampped up small little malaysian yellow school bus.. lolx.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home