Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Friday, February 17, 2006

Many Celebrations...

Tks guys.. really.. for remembering my birthday and celebrating it with me.. I'm really blessed to have u guys around. It's ok if i dun receive presents but those wishes and efforts are warm enough. hahaa....

11th Feb:
1pm went shihui's place to celebrate with my CCKSS frens.. we celebrated together because ours are very near each other.. You Teck, Shi Hui (laopo) and me...
7pm went my own N41 cg celebrated for me....


XiaoMiFeng

9pm Ex- YJC/emerge gang celebrated for me

12th Feb:
1pm my dad... cooked "shou mian".
3pm Went jillian's place. She cooked my favourites!! "shepherd's pie", "you tiao--> sotong paste", and some other food.. Then played majiong~~ whoa~~ dun let me sleep somemore.. so tired...

13th Feb:
1pm Army frens.. Watched movie together...
7pm Circuit Test.. I PASSED! i think it's God's gift. COs i was supposed to sort of fail cos i got 20 points but then the examiner "liquid" away one of the 2 points and i got 18.. Therefore i passed. So Thankful.
11pm Book in to camp. doing COS duty on the 14th... sian.. if not i can meet john and gang for free dinner and irene for erm... maybe free lunch? lolx...

BUt really.. tks so so much for remembering and celebrating with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home