Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

CST (combat Survival Training)

Yup, Our "last" Chiong Shuah together in the army.. we 1st started out in Tekong doing our BMT then we end it off back in Tekong doing our CST. Well, one regrettable thing.. I was put OOC (Out- Of- Course) so that means i did not "chiong" this last exercise with my fellow campmates.

Some may be very happy that they were put OOC but strangely for me, i felt very guilty. I was on status for very long but i dun mind renouncing my status just to go for this one last outfield. (okie.. u may think i'm crazy) but then the thing is they mention for those who didnt go this time will hv to complete it during reservist days.. I was thinking might as well do it now with the rest of the coy-mates!

So i follow the rest of them to Tekong as their enemies. What i couldnt take it was knowing that they will be starving cos they were not given very little food. 1 green pack, which is mean for a day for 1 person, now has to be shared among 4 people over a few days.. HOW TO SURVIVE? "machiam" really like the "Survival". So i smugled food for them. Pls... ORD-ing already still have to go thru this type of torture? My heart goes out to those who were given the POW training. *salute* and congrats for

I dunno why but my heart was very heavy when we(enemies) left for main-land on thurs. I kinda miss them and was wondering if they got enought food to eat. haiz..

Anyway, I went back to camp to "welcome" those who went for the course on sat evening. Encik and OC were very kind to buy back pepsi and KFC for those who went for the course.. For a moment i tot i was in the lunar mth of july where the "gates of hell" is opened.. They ate like "Hungry Ghost"!. lolx.

Classic Moment:
We layed KFC on the table.. waiting for the rest of the people who went for the course to change to their comfort wear to come down to eat.
Rw(saw the KFC on the table):"Har~~ Encik... Chicken again ar??"
Encik(with a wide open eys):"aye.. wat encik chicken again ar? $#@&^#@$ I owe u one ar? Not even a mention of thank you, you dare to say chicken again ar?? $#@&^#@$ u dun eat la~~"
(I think Rw said this because they were given raw chickens to cook for themselves during the last phrase of the training- living of the land)
SY(juz reached the table after encik finished "scolding" Rw):"Whoa.. KFC ar!! Tks lei, Encik!"
Encik(very happy and turns to Rw):"Hey... u see anot? These people are grateful unlike you.. got hear wat he say anot? "tk you, Encik" lei.. not like u.. "chicken again" hor.."
SY obviously duno wat was going on.. lolx..

Moral of this:"BE GRATEFUL n THANKFUL for kind gestures like these.. Cos seriously they dun owe us. Encik n OC came back purposely just to treat them." Aiyo.. Rw ar.. wat u doing~~ Rw is our tropper, SY is our spec.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home