Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Bike License

Good Morning!!
With now my terminal in the office, it's easier for me to blog regularly now.. Juz that most of the time i have NO TIME.. cos rushing to finish my target for the day.

Yesteray went fot my bike practical 8. Finally~~! to have reached this stage. just 1 more before i can book my TP. But sadly.. i failed again.. next lesson.. LESSON 8. AGAIN! haiz.. i really hate circuit la.. So far my lessons have cost me $628.35 in total! *faint* i can go BKK or genting manz...

Spend so much.. Where's my license???

oh.. morning exercise liao...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home