Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Friday, March 10, 2006

ARMY DAZE... dazee...

Was out yesterday accompying Shannon to the IT fair at suntec to look for laptops as he wil be going overseas to study. Then we oso dropped by to visit LTA edwin, YX, KF at their booths cos they're working. We saw quite a few ex-coy mates working there too.

Edwin was desperate.. He had to sell 40 mouse per day.. but even if he dun hit the 40, nothing will happen to him la. BUt due to personal pride.. He wanted to.. It was almost half the day already when i asked,
Me:"Whoa.. 40 mouse.. walao.. Who will buy mouse one? Then u sell how many already?"
Edwin:"Walao.. 5 oni la... Help me lei."
Me:"Wahahas.. So ex! I buy u got commission anot? discount la"
Edwin:"Dun hv la.."
Me:"ok la.. I buy then wat will u do for me? Sleep with me?"
Edwin:"OK!! Can.. anything..."
Me:"WHoa.. so desperate ar? JUz buy 1 mouse u willing to sleep with me n let me do anything to u ar??" (my dark side surfacing..)
Edwin:"yah yah.."
(definitely Desperate)
I helped him buy 1. lolx. But he didnt promote properly. Oni when i remove the packaging did i realised that it doesnt come with a PS adapter. I went back to argue with the boss to change it. Haha.. THey did.. but i hope it doesnt affect Edwin's work. YX sold 25 mouse already.. Whoa~~ *salute* i say edwin not cute n muscular enough. wahahas.. Army good in this sense that u'll be paid according to the rank u hold so even though u did practically NOTHING~~ u still get paid. But now we all ORD already. NO more officer pay for him that's y he need to work so hard n settle for a lower pay check..

Then went to celebrate Shu Ting's bday...

Then went to Tanjong Pagar one of the KTV pubs to meet up with my BMT mates for drinking sessions but i nvr drink at all. So juz sit down n tok with them.
There was this guy in our section who really WAYANG-ed alot juz to go to OCS. HE did eventually n even signed on with the air force. For once we tot his carrer is pathed nicely for him already. Bright future.. As an officer, stable income.
Little did we realised it was not it turns out to be. Cos that time he really seen thru him and we didnt really keep in contact and we were all very busy with our own postings to other units n training ans stuffs. So it happens that i began toking to him after everything in a cab we shared,
Me:"Hey.. Officer.. How's everything in the air force?"
XW:"NO la.. wat officer.. i private oni.."
Me:"Dun joke la.."
XW:"Really.. u duno meh?"
(starting to realise he really wasnt joking by the tone of his voice n expression on his face)
Me:"Har... Wat happen?"
XW:"I Out of COurse after 7 mths in OCS. then they post me to some other place then back to OCS to re-course but i sian already.. Then they kick me out then i went SISPEC. Over there i "kheng" alot then fail course then post to SI as a private. Then i played rugby for the company n dislocate my shoulder then down-graded, which is wat i wanted since i got kicked out frm OCS the very 1st time.."
Walao.. i didnt know he went thru so much.. In the end after 2 yrs, he's still a private.. I seriously duno what happen to him cos i have to admit he really have the abilities to become an officer.. i've seen worse coming out of OCS. And because he sort of broke bond after down-grading, he had to pay them back the salary and serve extra few months for it.
After we almost reached his place,
YW:"So mon the thing is confirmed anot?" (cos we tot of going out again)
Me:"Shld be.. cos twe plan to go down after we collect our I/C.. haha.. ORD loh"
YW(in a very sian tone):"Ahhh~~ u all ORD.. i no ORD la.."
Me(feeling the tense atm):"hey.. dun lidat la... i'm sorry.. i dun mean to.." (i feel so silly for being so tactless..
YW(in a very resigned tone):"no la.. it's ok.. see u.." (got out of the taxi)

I cant help but really feel sorry for him.. Although i have to admit he was really making us mad when at that time he really put up a good show juz to go to OCS n got in. BUt now.. he juz... NOTHING... so sad... haiz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home