Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

WARNING~!

Yes.. Big warning.. "NEVER NEVER EVER EVER eat medicine with other drinks..." i used to think.. aiya.. got liquid then swallow can liao ma.. But just recently i realised why..

I was drinking BUBBLE TEA when i suddenly remembered i had to eat my 2 glucosamine pills. (which i have to, regularly, after every meal) So i took out 2 pills from my bottle of glucosamine and put it in my mouth.. Then i suck hard on my drinks.. guess wat.. before i realised wat i had done,
ALL THE PEARLS OSO END UP MIXED WITH MY PILLS IN MY MOUTH!! i feel so STUPID! duno to chew or spit it out. In the end.. i decided.. SWALLOW EVERYTHING.. Yes.. I guess i'll be the 1st ever idiot on earth to actually swallow pearls in the bubble tea when all the others chew..

WARNING... DUN EVER TAKE MEDICINE WITH OTHER DRINKS..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home