Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

U get what u expect.

I got what i wished for.. and i think i deserved it. Haiz.. took my bike pract yesterday. IT WAS RAINING HEAVILY. so i thought to myself that i myabe wun pass.. Walao.. really man.. FAILED.

I was going through the circuit doing the emergency brake. I remembered that time i didnt do well for it cos the instructors say i kept looking down. So this time i made a conscious effort not to look down.. GUESS WAT.. I EXCEEDED the line.. sian! if i look down, i oni get penalised for a few marks but then over the mark= IMMEDIATE FAILURE.. i feel so dumb.. lolx.
Well, i didnt expect to fail this way. I almost dun feel like going out on the road cos i already know i've failed.. haiz. waste $$, waste time and moreover in the rain... arghh..

I wana PASS~~! one more to go!!! So next time i will tell myself.. no matter wat.. I'll PASS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home