Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Dota Craze

It seems like the Dota trend hasnt die off yet. We guys Dota whenever or whereever we had the chance! THe problem is, after playing this for almost a yr, i still couldnt quite get it! Arghh.. it's frustrating cos some of my frens who oni started playing it later then me, were all so good.. Well, probably i wasnt realy so well versed in PC games afetr all..

In fact, honestly, WR3 is my 1st ever PC game! I never played any PC game before.(if u count "ming sing san que yi" the majiong game as a like of PC game) I just decided to give it a try cos last year there was this DOta-craze that spreads like wild fire in my company. Everyone booked out, juz to visit some LAN shops to DOTA! (well, like i mention before, there's always a new trend in the coy n everybody will catch it like a infectious bug. We read, we play guitar, we go gym...) Like-wise the caught the bug.. even till now, i still sort of enjoy playing cos it's something tt triggers your mind, testing your reaction, your tactics, and your stradegy. BUt.... i guess i ust dun hv the cut for it... Kept dying.. arghhhh....

need to "bi guan xiu lian"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home