Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

SARA SARA..

Watever wil be, will be..

This is the kind of attitute i will adopt for my bike practical.
Strangely in life, the more you want something, somtimes the harder it is to get. Well, as a christian, i choose to believe in my God. I believe that EVERYTHING WORKS FOR THE GOOD FOR ME. Yup, this has been the kind of slogan i adopted since i learn to accept that there's indeed a time for everything. And wat we have to do is to just.. follow His timing! Cos His timing is always right. While the impatient me always wants things in an instant. I guess i'm learning something here.. Haha.. Patience is a virtue?

Of cos i also do my part in the thing that i wana acheive! Not really giving in to the "wateva" attitute and gave it up just it doesnt happen because attitute counts. Delay is not Denial! I believe that maybe it's just not the right time for me to get it yet. God, my father will not refuse something good for me. Heh heh.. *suddenly so spitirual eh? but seriously, This is how i manage my disappointment most of the time. That's why i can always be cheerful knowing that whatever i do, i'm safe in God's hands.

*peace*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home