Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Dayang!! Here i come~! (again)

Arghhh..

Tomorrow i will set off to Dayang for my Adv. Open Water Course (diving) I'm excited n feeling all the adrenaline rush already.. but... i somehow got this feeling that i might not be really enjoying myself.

For a start, we were told to only meet 12.30am!! on fri (w/c strictly speacking is on sat wee morning.) I was like "har?? then wat time will we actually reach the island??" It's going take abt more than 7hrs! The previous trip i had erm.. 3yrs ago, we meet at 8pm n after all those waiting n stuffs, guess wat time we reach the island? 5am!! Imagine now that w're meeting 12.30am now! I think by the time we reach there is afternoon already..

Hmm.. Anyway, really hope everything goes well. I WANA GO TIOMAN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home