Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Monday, November 20, 2006

The Bachelor??

Have u seen the show? somehow i just feel that i am suddenly in this reality show.. lolx. especially now, cos i get more contact with more females. But of cos i sure dun hv the looks n money like them.

I'm not bragging abt anything, i juz wana say maybe i really suffer frm low self-esteem. It's like some guest will say that i look good, asked me if i had a gf, or some part time young gals will want to know me. (there was even 1 that says i'm a good catch--> she told my colleague n she told me) *faints* BUT i just cannot accept it... There was 1 who even tot i was a part time model!! ya.. and i was thinking the before part of a facial treatment.. -_-''' I FEEL WEIRD!! I AM LANG GAH FACE!!! Then i will try to avoid. Haiz... Even my colleague was like. "y eh?? ppl like lang gah face eh??" haha.. couldnt stop laughing.. Then i was like,"ya.. they need to change their specs or they need to get their eyes checked..."

1 Comments:

  • At 9:54 AM , Blogger Matt said...

    Hello!

    I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use a photograph of yours in this book. Please contact me at matt@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

    Sincerely,

    Matt
    matt@wefeelfine.org

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home