Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Friday, July 20, 2007

Thank you for calling!!

This is the most important thing i must say before i end the call. But.. I ALWAYS FORGOT!! arghh..


Yeah, kinda dumb. I am now in the telecomms dept a.k.a operator. I didnt know the job wuld be so stressful until i am really on the job. Still training though. As an operator, i need to know all the information about the hotel so that i can answer guest enquiries. Also i need to remain calm n professional whenever i pick up a call (be it complaints or enquires). Plus i must know how to forward or transfer the call to relevant parties accurately. Once i tried to transfer the call but press the wrong button n end up cutting off the guest.. Arghhh....


Another time i was on the fone with guest but then i waasnt really sure of how to reply.Before i can even properly "hand over" the call to my supervisor, who was jux sitting next to me with another headset monitoring my calls, she just came in "Ah.. Sir.. for tt u have to.. Blah blah blah.."

i think it kinda caught the caller by surprise. Cos there i was, in the beginning with this manly low voice then suddenly when guest asked something then my supervisor, with a sweet higher pitched, obviously lady voice replied him. If it was me, i will just freak out! I wanted to ask my supervisor if i can do the proper handing over but i didnt really have the chance. and it happened thru the entire day.. so.. paiseh.. she could as least say."Oh sir.. i had a bad sore throat so.. ya.. regardling your blah blah.." if she really wants to interrupt.. lolx


Another thing.. the dept is in the basement. so it's kinda dumb when i have to wear the suit n sit there whole day then at the end of the shift, change out of the suit.. all the while in the basement!! NO guest contact!! then y am i in uniform?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home