Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Sunday, April 10, 2005

New Beginning

Reason? I just signed up for my class 2b online~! yipee... hope it wun take long b4 i get my bike licence. It's the 1st step! Cheong 2 online lessons.. but quite lost leh... duno how to go book practical lessons n duno when i can take the theory test. Think hv to go down personally 1 day.
Anyway, went clubbing with some of my camp-mates to coco-latte yesterday. Kenneth Fang drives wor~! so good... the moment passed TP nia got car to drive. Now BRC specs got 7 drivers! (if i din calculate wrongly) n 1 rider (i'll be joining him soon i hope). The place small n cosy... at 1st tot it wuldnt be fun. yah la.. oni fun when we all go crazy together. Alvin dance like robot purposely. I kept making a fool of myself... trying to pole-dance (failed). Disturb Shannon when he danced with a hot good dancer.. She's oni 18! lolx. It's oso a kinda chill out b4 Ken.F n Ken.N goes for Taiwan~! Apart frm those going Taiwan, the rest all got involved in SYF. Only me n Shawn hv to book in on sun.. to take care of the troopers. Sian... Maybe sai gang week again. SO fast 5 days MC gone lidat. *cry...
Yipee.. Got my pay! Endorsed my Silver IPPT got xtra allowance. Haiz.. if oni tt time i jumped further by 4cm, run faster by 5secs... Then i'll hv GOld! $100 differnce lei can do so much with it! Given my condition now i dun think i can ever get Gold lei. Stupid bike accident~! ("buang" when i slept while riding in Thailand... lolx. Tt time super sick n tired. Kness still ache) arghh~~~
Going Cell Grp now. Dun think i'm going anywhere today. Tired tml still hv to go for Svc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home