Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy MOther's Day

Woke up at &.45. Seh.. so so Sleepy... Then Sway cos in the morning... RAINING DOGS N CATS n CATS N DOGS N... nvm... Waloa... actually dun feel like going but then tot of the $23.10 then no choice. Wore their yellow rainncoat. LOok like kuku.. During the practical drenched like Chicken. Arghh... BUT... TK GOD i PASSED~~~!!! YIPEE..

Booking in again. Sian. Thurs RTT(Riding Theory Test) hvnt study duno can pass anot. Dun care...NOthing to do...Even though MOther's Day. NO $$ oso... Book in early with shannon.. probably tis the last free transport i get till 4 mths later after his attachment out. GONNA MISS HIM...ALvin's "LAOBAN".

Btw Yixiang (lover No.6) whine i nvr say he took care of me all the while when i was erm.. seh seh.. so "Tks YX~!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home