Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Torturous Week?? Neh neh hurts

This week's the most super lobo week for me ever~~! OC not ard, ENCIK not ard... WOW~~ BO CHENG HU liao... BAsicaly we did NOTHING(does sleeping count?) BUt then the rest kena EU players for Ex. Cadence. I nvr kena so stand in COS is wat i did.

I seriously think some of my "lovers" really deprived. KNS... THey kept "raping" me ar~! CANT STAND IT. I WANA SLEEP K~!!! Shannon b4 going 4SIR still wana grab my ball ball. THen still tell the rest my ball ball soft soft. (argh~!!!!) NOw the rest wana touch!!!! SICKOS!!!! (esp. Hong Quan) I juz took revenge by biting his chest tt day cos he tt time bite my neh neh.. Speaking of tt... I juz got 2 new fresh bruise above my neh neh.. cos... KENETH NG BITE ME~!!! ER XIN to the max. Struggle n scream like crazy.. n it was like 11.15pm?? He at 1st oni bit 1 side then after tt went away... left me in pain then after tt came over agian n say,"Bible says if ur enemy slaps u on ur left, u hv to offer him the other side right?" *faint* b4 i can even say anything, he pounced on me n bite me on the other neh neh. ARGHHHHH~!!!! *cry* YYYYYY?????? Still so biblical somemore~! Oh... THen Ken.N says he's the one who realy took care of me when i was drunk. Err... Wow... like alot of ppl took care of me. SO tks~! I think i wun drink again liao... later kena raped. Wahahas...

Kena committee for some company activities... hmm.. hope it'll turn up well. BTw, tml i taking RTT, hope.. really hope can passs.. dun wana spend too much $$ then Tk God i managed to book a lesson o thurs b4 my RTT as well. At least i didnt waste my off day~! Hope it doesnt rain i i can pass smoothly... Hahaha...
(btw i wana apologise for being so vulgar~~! All the ball balls n neh nehs stuffs... Sorry but BOBIAN)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home