Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Wateva...

For the 1st few days of the week, i feel MISERABLE!! Cos the GameBoy Advance not with me. Sian. BUt Tks to Junkiat. I was like asking ard to see if the troopers got FFT in their Gamboy anot then junkiat says he got then decided to lend me after much persuasion. lolx. so there i was buried in my own Final Fantasy World again. Then Kena caught by Encik a few times... He threatens to give me xtra for playing.. *faint* Wat's wrong with playing games? HAiz... THink he's juz jealous. lolx. MY lovers all began to hate me for ignoring them cos i found a new lover.. Wahahas... ALl threatens to leave me.. Huh?? for a game? *faint*

Then this week is the Inter-Unit Air Rifle Competition. 10 of us were representing HQ2SIB. We went there by tonner then as u guessed it. I brought the Gameboy along oso. hahaha. Then... Kena caught. Encik was standing at the tail board then shouted my name loud loud,"Sng ZI QIN" i almost pee-ed in my pants... Walao.. then kena push-up. Yup, for playing games... then i had to switched off. TK God i saved my game juz b4 he caught me if not i'll CRY!

Then some amazing thing happen. I think i'll hv to attribute it to God's Blessing... Cos it's juz the 3rd time i'm holding the Air Rifle and there i was IN the competition. (i almost "PAK QIAO MAK" after all the aimings...) i tot i did badly but when the results were out, i was MALE CATEGORY INDIVIDUAL 1ST! Amazing... i don't know how it happen. Jonas was top for Air Pistol. Together all of us, bagged almost all the medals that was there. Cos our results total add up to be the best team. yup, Both the Air Rifle and Air Pistol team. Then some of us will be selected to go represent 6 Div in some other competition in NOv.

Then Played Dota!! Cool.. Haiz... but i'm oni familiar with the lightning revenant. So all of them knew i was the one in the game... I was their killing prey! argh... Juz when i tot i was improving in the 1st game in which in only died 8 times (i think) then i died 20 times in the 2nd game *faint* "Hey guys... can u all be gentle and nice to a newbie down here?" 3rd time i fed up, eyes sore frm staring the screen for almost 2hrs str8, left the game halfway, went to some quiet place (not to reflect) but continue my FFT Quest in GAMEBOY!!
Junkiat:"HUh? Sgt... u come here play Dota oso got bring my game along ah? Pls take care of my Bao bei hor~~"

It's confirmed that i'm going Starlight(TAiwan) as umpire in Aug. So Basically, it's BYE SINGAPORE for me for effectively 3 mths! frm july onwards. COs july= Cresendo (Thailand), Aug= Starlight, Sep= Cresendo again. then there's an attachment to Wallaby too in oct but no names hv been mention yet. I was hoping to be in Wallaby(Australia) too!! So if i'm in then it'll be BYE SINGAPORE for 4 mths!! then Nov Air Rifle Competition then a few more mths, ORD LOR!!

Went Sentosa to recce for our cohesion day on fri. I'm part of the organiser but i'm starting to lose interest cos it was initally at a earlier date so tt the ORDing oficers can join us as a farewell thingy but then they post-poned n post-poned again n again till next next mon.. *faint* Haiz... juz hope tt day all the excuse personnels will not be more then active ones so tt the games can still be played.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home