Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Lucky n Sway?? (Mao Dun)

Went SAFRA yishun for shooting competition selection. Din wana go actually but then go juz for fun. But i "tai koh" got into the team cos i "tai kohly" did well. Wahahas.. Then after tt went to the arcade. The games inside very cheap!! 50cents per game oni. Tried the para para. *faint* feel like ah gua.. Stiff like a bamboo...

Wanted to play warcraft initially but then they dun hv the dota map. SIANZ!! Then happen to found out about this boxing game in the arcade. Whoa.. very cool manz.. Good for venting frustration n a very good form of workout.. (my arms still aching after all the strenuous boxing...)

Then went back camp do interval training (xiong) Legs cant take it anymore.. cos we juz had a 30 min continuous jogging juz to train us up for the up-coming 21km AHM run! *faint*

Back in bunk, YX was like hugging me on his bed n i was like trying to break free frm his grabs. Juz when i started to shout,"HELP HELP" 2LT Khoo came in.. His response was,"Ehh.. Yao Sheng (he was looking for him in our bunk-- then saw us. YX's bed was juz beside the door)Opps.. sorry.. i didnt see anything" Then he walked out. WHoa... *faint* YX quickly let go of me. I was running out crying out,"IT"S NOT WAT U THINK, SIR!!!" Then Aeron shouted,"Dun "ghay ghay"!!" Walao~~ Faint even more... Aeron was fanning the fire la!

Then was in the company office reading newspapers after dinner. There wasnt any seats ard so was initially standing. Then Kenneth.F stood up, walk away frm his seat then i took over his. Then he turned back, saw me n say,"Aye.. Dun lidat lei... I oso wana sit" So i action for him to sit on my lap... (we usually do tis but oni playfully sit for awhile) Juz when he juz sat on my lap, Sgt Santosh walked into the office n he saw us!! His response was,"Opps... Not good.. ah ah... Ask CQ(our store-man) n draw CAREX(a brand of condoms)ALWAYS PRACTISE SAFE SEX!!" *FAINT*

Walao.. So paiseh.. twice kena caught in the act.. Duno where to hide my face liao... Ruined reputation..Wahahasss..

BENNY BENNY BENNY BENNY BENNY BENNY BENNY (tis how i irritated Benjamin by repeating his name countless times. Wahhaas)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home